Wednesday, January 22, 2014

REALLY:(

This is one day that needs to go into the books. I am thinking that IT will go away but IT is getting worse. I know your saying what the heck is IT. Well...you be the doctor. Ready, I am beginning to have episodes of loss of memory. I could be doing something and literally I will forget why I am doing something. My hands have episodes of tremors. My gait is getting worse I can't  I am leaning either sides of myself. At first I thought it was the heaviness of my backpack or not use to my weight. It is a little discouraging that by the time I raise my hand I have forgotten what we were talking about. I call it disconnecting. Just writing this I have disconnected 5x. My handwriting has changed. Spelling is a chore. I was thinking Parkinson's but onset is usually by manifesting at an earlier age. Brain tumors. Well, don't really want to go down that road. A bit frustrated but I am handling it. It is sad for me because my mind has always been my diamond in the rough. If there is evidence of something I rather know now than later. Well, its about that time. Wheels up in 30

No comments:

Post a Comment