Sunday, January 26, 2014

WITHDRAWALS

Ladies and gents, this is not a commercial. Sweats, shakes, unable to let remote down. Third go round with about 300 channels. THIS IS NOT A DRILL...only two more football games to go this season. I am ill just thinking about what's to come. It is too soon for me to indulge in basketball. that's not till March. Tennis has started, slow but good game. And yes I did set my alarm clock to 3am on both Saturday and Sunday to watch women's and men final from Melbourne. It was so why I love tennis. It is like a moving chess game. Serena and Aussie grand slam is no longer a match for her. She was hurt last year with Sloane beating her. This year again, hurt...with Ana Ivonivic. That would have been a tough but win-able match. Number 1 men and number 4 women's survived the carnage. Tennis is the best show in town. But...back to the fact that now I am overdosing on ID TV. SUV got a mini marathon going. not even a flutter of excitement there. Lifetime movies, too easy to get stuck on. Could watch Snapped, seeing women losing their minds, hmm...what the hell. Who doesn't like seeing stupidity at work. Juice, pizza roles, cats are sleep alrighty then... bring it....

No comments:

Post a Comment