Wednesday, February 5, 2014

SOCIAL ANXIETY



YA KNOW, I AM FEELING OUT OF SORTS.  I think my social anxiety has reached the internet. I am having a hard time connecting to folks. Well, since football is over and Serena isn't up till 2/12, I got time on my hands. Like I was saying to Rave, my female cat, we need to get more. She looked at me like I had lost my mind. Not only that, she walked away. I got the message. So, now I'm looking for Techno, my boy cat, he's a brown nose. He will sit and listen till I get tired of talking. That's it I just want them to listen. So sad...Well, it is not easy being a single parent to two cats with two different personalities. Anyway, just finished my test and I have admitted that I don't care to blog. I have to do it for my class and so I can't complain too much. Do you play Words with Friends?
I play and the words that these people put out there is wack. I have never seen so many letter Qs without letter U. I know they have an app that you can use. you put in the letters you have and it spits out all the possible words. SMH, I hold on to my integrity and not use that app. Guess what I'm doing this weekend...wheels up...

No comments:

Post a Comment